Campus Building @ OSU (1) - Twin Towers

5/31/2008 ·

I hope that I can practice my photo skills with posting this series for some interesting buildings at the OSU. The first one must be our administration building: Lincoln Hall. If you are talking about Lincoln Hall, you must tell something about Morrill Hall, too. They are twin towers standing beside OH-315 and Olentngy River. The Google Map shows their locations below:


View Larger Map

If you are an incoming student, you must come here to apply your Buck ID. You also can pay your tuition, apply enrollment verification, and even on-campus housing.
Beside the administration offices in the towers, they are also the dormitories for undergraduate students. But, I don't have a chance to take a look at the rooms.




See more pictures of Lincoln & Morrill Towers...

0 comments:

Say Something to mph

My Library Things